Sigma Inflatable Lifejacket 170N, ISO 12402-3
LALIZAS ultimate lifejacket collection is designed and manufactured in order to secure total safety combined with style for all seafarers.
Sigma Inflatable Lifejacket is available in auto and manual version. It is comfortable to wear and user-friendly due to its ultra-lightweight design and webbing system. Its transparent area allows the user to check the function of the operating head.
It features one chamber which can be inflated via LALIZAS auto/manual operation head and bear oral inflation tube incorporating LALIZAS Valves (20610, certified per ISO 12402-7).
The inflatable bladder, which is manufactured from high visibility yellow fabric, is folded into a nylon cover with velcro closure and it is also equipped with SOLAS Retroreflective Tapes (70180) and LALIZAS Whistle (70010, certified per ISO 12402-7 & 8).
It is provided with lifting loop.
- CE ISO 12402-3 approval
- Twin welded air bladder seam for double security
- Ultra reliable auto-firing mechanism which is specially designed not to be unintentionally activated due to heavy weather
- Compatible with all major suppliers of CO2 bottles
- Commercial heavy-duty weight protective outer cover
- Easy re-packing
- Economical re-arming kits
- Keeps the correct flotation position in the water (face-up)
- Fully adjustable straps
- Heavy-duty, stainless steel D-rings for attachment of a safety line in specific models